July 21, 2011

The Do-Over

This, my friends, is my late night dinner.

So, I'm pleased to report, I'm not ill. I appear to have dodged food poisoning.
With this happy news, I felt the need to try again at cooking for the day. No one felt like making dinner (it was 95°F) so I was hungry and decided to cook (because I'm insane).
So this is it. It's quick, it's simple, it's amazingly tasty.

Sauteed Salmon and Veggies
Serves 2. But I'm hungry.

1/2 medium onion, diced
1/4 yellow pepper, diced
1 small can of salmon (in water)
salt
pepper
parsley
grapeseed oil

Directions:
1. Warm up pan and grapeseed oil.
2. Add onion and yellow pepper, cooking until 2/3 done.
3. Drain salmon and add fish to pan, mashing with a wooden spoon to ensure even distribution.
4. Add a dash of salt and as much pepper as you like.
5. Cook only until salmon is warmed through (canned fish comes pre-cooked, I think).
6. Serve and top with parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment